The anti-ragging campaign is inaugurated by Mr. Emmanuel. P. Kolady, Honorable Addl. Dist. Judge. Principal Sr.Merly, PRO Mr. Alexander Koshy, DySP, Mr.Tomy Sebastian, Adv. Johny Methippara, TLSC Secretary Mr. Nazar K.B, Administrator Sr.Joviet , Social Worker Mr. Neethin Joseph Joy are seen
In case of emergency, the following persons can be contacted:
1. Dr.Sr Lucy Clare. Principal : :
2. Sr. Deepthy, Asst. Professor :
3. Sri. M. J. Mathew (DySP Rtd.) Chief Public Relation Officer
4. Mr. Arun James.MSc (Psychiatric Nsg) Asst.Professor
Formation of Anti ragging Committee
As per the directions of Supreme Court of India, UGC, and the Kerala University of Health Sciences, the College of Nursing,
Nirmala Medical Centre, Muvattupuzha has formed the following Anti-ragging committee and Squad.
The college governing body meeting held on 16th September 2011 approved the list of ANTI RAGGING committee members.
ANTI RAGGING committee members.
1 Sr. Merly, Administrator, College of Nursing, NMC Muvattupuzha :Chairperson
2. Sr. Dr.Sr Lucy Clare, Principal : Member Secretary
3. Sr. Deepthy,Vice Principal: Faculty Member
4 Mr. Arun James: Faculty Member
5. Sri. M. J. Mathew (DySP Rtd.)
6. Village officer, Muvattupuzha : Representative of Civil Administration
7. Sub Inspector of Police, Muvattupuzha : Representative of Police Administration
8. Sri. Rajesh Randar, Deepika, Muvattupuzha : Media Representative
9.Sr. Lesly : Hostel Warden
10. Ms. Shancy Sibi, Student representative
11. Ms. Simple Manoj, Student representative
12. Ms. Delsa Sebastian, Student representative
13. Ms.Jerin Seby, Student representative